Feeding Guidelines for Bonnie Beef Chunks In Gravy Canned Cat Food:
See table below. The individual necessity can vary depending on activity, breed and age of your pet. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
|CAT SIZE :||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg|
|CANS||1/2 Can||2/3 Can||3/4 Can||1 Can|
Meat and Animal Derivatives (4% beef), cereals, minerals, vegetable by-products, sugar.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS/kg|
|Crude Protein||6,5%||Vitamin D3||150 IE|
|Crude Oils & Fats||3,5%||Vitamin E||10 IE|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||0,3%||Copper||1,4 mg|
|Crude Ash||2%||Zinc||10 mg|
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
- Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both food during a period of one week.
- Store in a dry and cool place and be sure the bag is closed.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Not proper for human consumption.