Bonnie Chicken Adult Dog Can Food
Feeding Guidelines for Bonnie Chicken Adult Dog Can Food:
ee table below. The individual necessity depends on factors like age, breed or activity. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
|Toy <5 kg||up to 1|
|Small 5 – 10 kg||1 – 2|
|Medium 10 – 20 kg||2 – 3|
|Large 20 – 35 kg||3 – 5|
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 4% min.), Cereals, Minerals, Vegetable by products, sugar
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS/kg|
|Crude Protein||6,5%||Vitamin D3||150 IE|
|Crude Oils & Fats||3,5%||Vitamin E||10 IE|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||0,3%||Copper||1,4 mg|
|Crude Ash||2%||Zink||10 mg|
- Please see chart for recommended daily feeding amount (unit/day) according to the dog’s bodyweight (kg).
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weight of your pet, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
- Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Not proper for human consumption.