Feeding Guidelines for Bonnie Beef Multi Colour Cocktail Dry Cat Food:
See table below. The individual necessity can vary depending on activity, breed and age of your pet. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
|CAT’S WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg||5 – 6 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|DAILY PORTION||30 – 45 g||60 – 80 g||100 – 120 g||140 – 160 g|
Beef Proteins (dehydrated), Animal Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Corn Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants, Colourants (E104, E102, E133, E124, E171).
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||31%||Vitamin A (E672)||15000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||12%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1000 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||120 mg/kg|
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
- Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both food during a period of one week.
- Store in a dry and cool place and be sure the bag is closed.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Not proper for human consumption.