Bonnie Lamb and Rice Adult Dog Food
Feeding Guidelines for Bonnie Lamb and Rice Adult Dog Food:
See table below. The individual necessity depends on factors like age, breed or activity. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
|DOG’S WEIGHT||1 – 5 kg||5 – 10 kg||10 – 20 kg||20 – 30 kg||30 – 40 kg||40 – 50 kg||50 – 60 kg|
|DAILY PORTION||45 – 135 g||135 – 225 g||225 – 375 g||375 – 510 g||510 – 640 g||640 – 750 g||750 – 860 g|
Lamb Proteins (dehydrated), Animal Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Corn Gluten, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||21%||Vitamin A (E672)||15000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||11%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1000 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||100 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||4%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||100 mg/kg|
- Please see chart for recommended daily feeding amount (unit/day) according to the dog’s body weight (kg).
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weight of your pet, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
- Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Not proper for human consumption.