Bonnie Lamb & Rice Puppy Food
Feeding Guidelines for Bonnie Lamb & Rice Puppy Food:
See table below. The individual necessity can vary depending on activity, breed and age of your pet. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
|PUPPY’S WEIGHT||0,5 – 1 kg||2,5 – 3 kg||4 – 5 kg||6 – 7 kg||8 – 9 kg||10 – 15 kg||20 – 25 kg|
|DAILY PORTION||35 – 60 g||100 – 130 g||165 – 195 g||280 – 300 g||280 – 250 g||330 – 440 g||530 – 600g|
Lamb Proteins (dehydrated), Animal Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Corn Gluten, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||27%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||16%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
- Please see chart for recommended daily feeding amount (gr/day) according to the dog’s bodyweight (kg).
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weight of your pet, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
- Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Can be stored up to 18 months. Production date is written on the package.
- Store in a dry and cool place and be sure the bag is closed.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Not proper for human consumption.