The Compound In-Ground Wire Dog Fence System contains your dog within the safe limits of your yard or court. Keeping our pets safe and secure is at the forefront of being a good pet owner.
Some pups want to be their own boss and wander around the neighborhood. While that may be fun, it is not always safe. It is a wild jungle out there. An underground containment fence system for dogs can help. It creates a perimeter within which a dog may not exit. The boundary is set a wire that is buried underground. The dog know where the boundary is by seeing the plastic tags that are sunk around the boundary. If the dog tries to pass the boundary, the dog collar around the neck activates and warns the dog. In time, the dog learns where not to cross and the collar and fence can be removed, the dog is now trained.
Features of the Compound In-Ground Wire Dog Fence System
- Progressive warning tone.
- Safe static shock.
- Warning intensity increases are dog gets closer to boundary.
- The warning tone will be issued twice and then shock stimuli if your dog continues to move close to the boundary.
- Variable Field Width Control.
- Allows you to control the width of the signal field precisely.
- Audible and visual wire break indicators.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run Through feature.
- Multiple Collars Operation
Usage Instructions for Compound In-Ground Wire Dog Fence System
- The real boundary is signal area, not the place of burying wire. Please adjust the boundary width based on your needs, test to find out the boundary and mark it with flags.
- Training your dogs at the first few days is necessary to let him know the new rules.
- Avoid making passageways too narrow for your pet to move about freely (e.g., along the sides of a house) without correction.
- Don’t put the collar on dogs for over 12 hours continuously to avoid skin irritation.
- Check your dog and the collar at times to make sure it works properly and it’s full of charge.
|Item||In-ground Rechargeable & Waterproof Electronic Dog Fence System.
|Features||* 1.3mm*200meter Wire *
1. Waterproof and Rechargeable Receiver
2. Advanced 2.4GHz Technology, super anti-interference
3. Pet fencing device with pulse proportional stimulus
4. Progressive tone stimulus
5. Low battery consumption
6. Speed detection anti-run through
7. Audible wire break alarm
8. Visual wire break alarm
9. Variable field width control
10. Can be expanded for yards up to 5 acres with the purchase of additional wire/flag kits (sell separately)
|Color||5 Colors to choose: Default is pure black. Silver, Black, Blue, Pink, Orange|
|Accessories||1 x Transmitter; 2 x collars; 1 x Charger; 1 x Wire;
2 Sets of Metal Probes; 1 x Mini Spanner; 20 x Training Flags; 2 x Screws;
1 x Test Light; 1 x English Manual; 1 x USB charger
CE, ROHS Approved
Find this and more dog training aids and supplies in Kenya at Petsasa.