What can you use Pet Tabs Forte for?
- Given regularly, they promote general health.
- They can be used as an aid in convalescence after illness or surgery.
- They can be given to obese or overweight dogs in partial replacement for food as a weight-loss measure.
- They can be used in any other circumstances where a tasty form of supplement is needed.
How do Pet Tabs Forte work? Pet Tabs Forte contain a complete spectrum of vitamins, minerals and protein required to maintain animals in peak condition.
How do you use Pet Tabs Forte? Give whole or crumbled over food. Pet Tabs Forte are especially formulated to crumble easily, so that they can be sprinkled over food.
- Dogs: 1 to 3 tablets daily, depending on size of dog.
- Puppies & Cats: ½ to 1 tablet daily.
Composition of Pet Tabs Forte Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Each tablet contains:
Protein 190mg, Folic acid 25mcg, Vitamin A 500iu, Calcium 65mg, Vitamin D3 50iu, Phosphorus 50mg, Vitamin E 15iu, Iron 2mg, Vitamin K3 8mcg, Copper 50mcg, Vitamin Bl 2mg, Manganese 70mcg, Vitamin B2 2mg, Fluoride 50mcg, Vitamin B6 250mcg, Zinc 5mg, Vitamin B12 125mcg, Selenium 10mcg, Nicotinamide 1,5mg, Magnesium 200mcg, Calcium Pantothenate lmg, Cobalt 10mcg, Biotin 150mcg, Folic Acid 250mcg
Calcium : Phosphorous ratio 1,3:1
Give daily as directed by your veterinarian to promote general good health. Pet Tabs Forte® can be given whole or crumbled over food (tablets are especially formulated to crumble easily). Adult dogs: depends on size, 1-3 tablets per day. Growing dogs, puppies & cats: ½ – 1 tablet per day.
V10325 Act 36/1947