Keep your Parakeet bird in the best health and mood by delighting them with the nutrient-packed RIO Sticks Parrots Treats With Fruit and Berries which comes as a rich mix of the the birds favourites. The variety included in just amazing. Look at the ingredients list in the description below. When shopping for bird treats and food in Kenya for parrots or even wild birds, visit Petsasa pet stores for the widest selection of pet bird supplies and accessories.
Ingredients of RIO Sticks Parrots Treats With Fruit and Berries
- yellow millet
- canary seed
- white millet
- bakery products
- peeled oat
- grinded oyster shells
- dehydrated fruit (banana, apple, pineapple, orange)
- red panicum
- healthy seeds
- berries (raisins, juniper berries)
- derivatives of vegetable origin
- red millet
- protein — 12,8%
- fat — 8,1%
- fibre — 8,6%
- ash — 6,4%
- calcium — 1,4%
- phosphorus — 0,5%
- vitamin A — 7500 IU
- vitamin D3 — 395 IU
- vitamin E — 60 mg
Feeding instructions For RIO Daily feed Parrot Food.
- The daily norm of RIO feed for big parakeets is 20-30 g.
- Make sure that the bird has enough feed and fresh water.
- Please Note: During moulting period a bird need the specially diet (use RIO feed for big parakeets. Moulting Period).
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Please Note: Apart from the main feed birds need a balance of sand and minerals constantly (use RIO grit/mineral mixture for all kinds of birds).
There are no reviews yet.