Help keep your puppy healthy and their belly full with Spectrum Puppy 30, Large Breed Puppy Food which is specially formulated for large breed puppies. You can find this and more puppy food on sale in Kenya right here on your favourite pet store. Best of all, dog food and puppy food available on Petsasa is loaded with nutritional benefits for your pet. Shop online today and enjoy priority support plus fast and convenient delivery.
Spectrum Puppy 30 puppy ready to eat food is specially formulated complete and balanced ultra-premium food to meet the nutritional requirements of large breed puppies (adult weight superior to 25 kg) aged from 2 to 14 months. If you are looking for special food for your large breed puppy such as a Rottweiler puppy or German Shepherd puppy , you have come to the right place.
Nutritional Composition of Spectrum Puppy 30 Puppy Food
The SQX concept in SPECTRUM Puppy is boosted by carnitine to ensure the lean body mass and ideal silhouette of your future adult dog.
COMPOSITION:Dehydrated chicken protein, brown rice, chicken oil, maize, dehydrated lamb meat protein, dried antarctic krill (4%), wheat, hydrolysed chicken liver, whey powder, brewer’s yeast, carob flour, L-carnitine, xylo-oligosaccharide (400 ppm), rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp.- citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300 ppm).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||30%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||16%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||9%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||150 mg/kg|
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS: Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 15 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 70 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,3 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant
Feeding Guidelines for Spectrum Puppy 30 Puppy Food
|ADULT WEIGHT :||25 kg||30 kg||35 kg||40 kg||45 kg|
|2||265 g||280 g||295 g||325 g||355 g|
|3||320 g||360 g||385 g||425 g||465 g|
|4||350 g||390 g||455 g||475 g||515 g|
|5||360 g||410 g||455 g||505 g||540 g|
|6||365 g||420 g||465 g||515 g||550 g|
|7||360 g||415 g||465 g||515 g||550 g|
|8||355 g||410 g||460 g||510 g||545 g|
|9||350 g||405 g||455 g||505 g||545 g|
|10||365 g||400 g||450 g||495 g||540 g|
|12||360 g||390 g||460 g||490 g||530 g|
|14||360 g||390 g||425 g||480 g||515 g|
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, puppy’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your puppy, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your puppy’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your puppy has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.
The best place to buy Spectrum Puppy 32 Small & Medium Breed Puppy Food in Kenya.