Give your dog a big bowl of nutritious meal with Spectrum Sensitive 27 Small Breed Adult Dog Food which is specially formulated for dogs who are fussy eaters or have irregular appetite. This protein-packed dog food comes in ready to eat kibble to give your four legged friend just the right-sized mouthful at mealtimes. Shop for this and more ready to eat dog food for sale in Kenya to enjoy fast, convenient shopping on Kenya’s best pet store.
Nutritional Information On Spectrum Sensitive 27 Small Breed Adult Dog Food
The SQX concept in SPECTRUM Small Breed-Sensitive is boosted by an outstanding palatabillity and lamb protein to ensure food intake and stimulate appetite in fussy small breed dogs.
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated fish protein, brown rice, maize, chicken oil, wheat, dried antarctic krill (4%), hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer’s yeast, whey powder, carob flour, salt, aloe vera, xylo-oligosaccharide (400 ppm), rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp. – citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300 ppm).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||27%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8,5%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||5,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||150 mg/kg|
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS: Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 15 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 70 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,3 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant.
Feeding Guidelines for Spectrum Sensitive 27 Small Breed Adult Dog Food
|DOG’S WEIGHT :||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 k g||10 kg|
|A- Thin||109 g||129 g||147 g||165 g||183 g||200 g||216 g|
|B- Normal||95 g||112 g||128 g||144 g||159 g||174 g||188 g|
|C- Overweight||82 g||97 g||112 g||125 g||138 g||151 g||164 g|
- Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the dogs’ bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your dog has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.