Nurture your kittens wells being with right from the age of two months all the way up with the Spectrum 38 Kitten Food. You can find this and more kitten food on sale in Kenya right here on your favourite pet store. Best of all, kittens food and cat food available on Petsasa is full of nutritious benefits for your pet. Shop online today and and enjoy fast and convenient delivery. Spectrum Kitten38 is specially formulated complete and balanced ultra-premium food to meet the nutritional requirements of kittens aged from 2 to 12 months.
Nutritional Composition of Spectrum 38 Kitten Food
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated chicken protein, dehydrated fish protein, chicken oil, brown rice, wheat, maize, dried antarctic krill (4%), hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer’s yeast, carob flour, yucca schidigera, L-carnitine, fructo-oligosaccharides (300 ppm), rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp. – citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300 ppm).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||38%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||18%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||2,3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||200 mg/kg|
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS: Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 18 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 70 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,3 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant
Feeding Guidelines for Spectrum 38 Kitten Food
|CAT’S AGE||2 MONTHS||4 MONTHS||6 MONTHS||8 – MONTHS|
|DAILY RATION||55 g||65 g||75 g||85 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW
- Recommended daily feeding amount (gram par day) according to the kitten’s age (months), see chart.
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, kitten’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your kitten, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your kitten’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your kitten has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily. A cat water fountain is recommended.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.
The best place to buy Spectrum Kitten32 Kitten Food in Kenya.