Nurture your kittens wells being as well as the well being of the pregnant or nursing adult cat with Spectrum Starter 32 Kitten Food. You can find this and more cat and kitten food on sale in Kenya right here on your favourite pet store. Best of all, kittens food and cat food available on Petsasa is full of nutritious benefits for your pet. Shop online today and and enjoy fast and convenient delivery. The nutritional concept of SPECTRUM Kitten Starter32 is focused to counter stress, digestive sensitivity and the immune gap in kittens at weaning and during post weaning period.
Nutritional Composition of Spectrum Starter 32 Kitten Food
Dehydrated chicken protein, chicken fat, rice, maize, whey powder, hydrolysed bagasse fibre, dried antarctic krill (euphausia superba), hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer’s yeast, whole egg powder, yucca schidigera, L-carnitine, fructo-oligosaccharides (300ppm), rosmarinus sp.- curcuma sp.- vitis sp.- citrus sp.- eugenia sp. (300ppm).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||32%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||22%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose( Fiber )||2%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||320 mg/kg|
Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 45 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 20 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,9 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant.
FEEDING GUIDELINE FOR KITTEN ( AGED FROM 4 TO 16 WEEKS)
|KITTEN’S AGE||KITTEN’S WEIGHT||DAILY AMOUNT|
|30 – 60 Days||0.35 – 0.6 kg||25 – 35 g|
|61 – 90 Days||0.8 – 1.2 kg||40 – 50 g|
|91 – 120 Days||1.4 – 2.1 kg||50 – 65 g|
DURING GESTATION AND LACTATION CATS
|CAT’S WEIGHT||DAILY AMOUNT|
|Gestating Cat||3 kg||50 – 80 g|
|Gestating Cat||5 kg||80 – 130 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW
- Recommended daily feeding amount (gram par day) according to the kitten’s age (months), see chart.
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, kitten’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your kitten, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your kitten’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your kitten has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily. A cat water fountain is recommended.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.
The best place to buy Spectrum Starter 32 Kitten Food in Kenya.