Nurture your cat’s wells being with right pet care and the Spectrum Fussy 34 Adult Cat Food. This special ultra-premium cat food is specially made for fussy eaters. You can find this and more cat food on sale in Kenya right here on your favourite pet store. Best of all, pet food and cat food available on Petsasa is loaded with nutritional benefits for your pet. Shop online today and and enjoy fast and convenient delivery. Spectrum Fussy34 is specially formulated complete and balanced ultra-premium food to meet the nutritional requirements of adult cats with irregular appetite. If you are looking for special food for your cat that has an irregular appetite and is choosy, look no further.
Nutritional Composition of Spectrum Fussy 34 Adult Cat Food
The SQF concept in SPECTRUM Adult Cat Fussy is boosted with an exclusive natural aroma to ensure appetite and eating pleasure of your cat.
COMPOSITION:Dehydrated fish protein, dehydrated chicken protein, brown rice, wheat, maize, chicken oil, maize gluten, dried antarctic krill (4%), hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer’s yeast, carob flour, cranberry extract, yucca-quillaja, fructo-oligosaccharides (600 ppm), L-carnitine, rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp. – citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300 ppm).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||34%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||16%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||2,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||200 mg/kg|
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS: Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 18 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 70 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,3 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant
Feeding Guidelines for Spectrum Fussy 34 Adult Cat Food
|CAT’S WEIGHT||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|A – Thin||34 g||51 g||68 g||85 g||102 g||119 g|
|B – Normal||29 g||44 g||58 g||73 g||87 g||102 g||116 g||131 g||145 g|
|C – Overweight||60 g||73 g||85 g||97 g||109 g||121 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW
- Recommended daily feeding amount (gram par day) according to the cat’s bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart..
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, kitten’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your kitten, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your kitten’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your kitten has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily. A cat water fountain is recommended.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.
The best place to buy Spectrum Fussy 34 Adult Cat Food in Kenya.