Nurture your cat’s wells being with right pet care and the Spectrum Hairball 34 Chicken Cat Food. This special ultra-premium cat food is specially for hairball control. You can find this and more cat food on sale in Kenya right here on your favourite pet store. Best of all, pet food and cat food available on Petsasa is loaded with nutritional benefits for your pet. Shop online today and and enjoy fast and convenient delivery. Spectrum Slim34 is especially formulated complete & balanced ultra-premium food to meet the nutritional requirements of adult cats prone to overweight or sterilized. If you are looking for special food for your cat that tends to get hairballs often, look no further.
Nutritional Composition of Spectrum Hairball 34 Chicken Cat Food
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated chicken protein, rice, hydrolysed badasse fibre, potato flour, chicken fat, dried antarctic krill, hydrolysed chicken liver, whey powder, brewer’s yeast, psyllium husks (source of mucilages), yucca schidigera, L-carnitine, fruco-oligosaccharides (600ppm), rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp. -citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300ppm), blueberry extract.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||34%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||6%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|Iron (E1)||200 mg/kg|
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS: Lodine (E2): 1,5 mg/kg, Copperr (E4): 18 mg/kg, Manganese (E5): 70 mg/kg, Zinc (E6):180 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,3 mg/kg Preservative – Antioxidant.
Feeding Guidelines for Spectrum Hairball 34 Chicken Cat Food
|CAT’S WEIGHT||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|A – Thin||40 g||60 g||80 g||110 g||130 g||130 g||–||–||–|
|B – Normal||30 g||50 g||60 g||80 g||90 g||115 g||120 g||120 g||120 g|
|C – Overweight||–||–||–||60 g||70 g||80 g||85 g||90 g||90 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW
- Recommended daily feeding amount (gram par day) according to the cat’s bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart..
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, kitten’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your kitten, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your kitten’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your kitten has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily. A cat water fountain is recommended.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
- Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.
The best place to buy Spectrum Hairball 34 Chicken Cat Food in Kenya.